Air Duct Cleaning Services
Perhaps you’re tired of dusting all the time, maybe your allergies are acting up more than usual, or your system just isn't heating and cooling like it should. Or maybe you just want peace of mind knowing the air you’re breathing in each day is clean. That’s where we come in.
The average home accumulates 40 pounds of dust per year. That's 40 pounds of skin cells, hair, clothing fibers, bacteria, pet hair, dust mites, dead bugs, and chemicals – and some of it ends up in your ducts and vents. At Quality Heating and Air Conditioning, we know how important indoor air quality is for your home, and our air duct cleaning services reduce dust, allergens, and debris to provide a cleaner, more comfortable living environment.
Bust the Dust. Give Us a Call Today (952) 403-1110
$450 Air Duct Cleaning*
Call today (952) 403-1110 to schedule your $350 Air Duct Cleaning (any size house with a single size furnace.)
- All main ducts
- Supply and return vents
- Before and after pictures emailed
- Includes Free dryer vent cleaning, *up to 12', not valid on rooftop dryer vents
*Offer price does not include tax
Cleaner Air for Your Home & More Bang for Your Buck
Air duct cleaning benefits not only your health by removing harmful buildup, but also your wallet by reducing strain on your HVAC system. Here are just a few ways duct cleaning helps your home stay safe and run better:
- Reduce Allergens: Household dust is a mix of skin cells, hair, clothing fibers, bacteria, dust mites, dead insect parts, pet hair and dander, and chemicals – all of which can incite or intensify allergies.
- Improve Air Quality: Your air duct system functions as the respiratory system of your home. It re-circulates the air we breathe – so if dust is re-circulating and continuously accumulating, the quality of the air you breathe will only lessen as time goes on.
- Reduce Toxins: If your home’s respiratory system gets contaminated, so does your body’s. Natural buildup of dust and debris (often including chemicals) occurs over time, reducing the cleanliness of the air inside your home.
Energy and Cost Savings:
- Energy Savings: Home heating and cooling systems waste 25 to 40 percent of their energy due to contaminants in the ductwork. A clean HVAC system does not have to work as hard to maintain the desired temperature which results in lower energy bills.
- Expanded HVAC Lifespan: Depending on how much dust has infiltrated the HVAC system, you could prevent potential breakdowns and expand its lifespan.
Schedule Service Today (952) 403-1110
Signs Your Air Ducts Might Need to Be Cleaned
Since you can't see dust and debris building up in your ducts, it can be tough to know when you need to have them cleaned. But there are still some warning signs that indicate when you should have them checked out. Have you noticed any of these at home?
- Declining Air Quality: Allergies or asthma acting up? Strange smells you can't pinpoint? Maybe it’s been more difficult to breathe inside your home lately. These can all be signs the air flowing through your home isn't as pure as it once was, and that it’s time to clean your ductwork.
- Increased Frequency of Dust Build-Up: That end table will not stay clean! But it might not be your fault. Dust in your ductwork moves throughout your home when your system is active, which is why the surfaces inside of your home seem to be covered in dust despite good cleaning habits.
- Your Clothes Dryer is Not Drying All the Way: Clothes still damp when the cycle's over? Seeing error codes? It could be lint buildup around the dryer vent causing your dryer to not properly circulate warm air. Our duct cleaning service includes dryer vent cleaning, and we recommend doing it at least once a year to ensure max performance.
- Decreased HVAC Performance: If the temperature of your home seems to be more difficult to regulate, it could be caused by dirty air ducts.
- New Homes, Remodels, or Additions: During construction, your air duct system is open allowing in drywall dust, wood shavings, and carpet fibers – and they'll stay there or circulate through the system until they're swept from your ducts.
Even if none of the above apply, a good rule of thumb for overall health and safety of indoor air quality is to have routine duct cleaning maintenance service done once every 10 years.
Give Us a Call Today (952) 403-1110
Why Quality Heating & Air Conditioning?
It’s simple: we’re honest and upfront about the cost of our services, the equipment we use, if you need the service or not, and, we do the most thorough job within the market.
Most companies clean only the main ducts and call it a day, charging high prices for a job not-so-well done. At Quality Heating and Air Conditioning, we address the entire duct system – from the main ducts to supply and return branches – so you can be confident every inch is free of harmful dust and debris.
We follow the ASHRAE indoor air quality standards and all of our technicians are NATE-certified, trained, and experienced. As a Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer, we are held to a higher standard as a company, and our customers are our top priority. Whether you want us to take a look at your ductwork to see if it needs to be cleaned or if you just want a quality check on your overall HVAC system, we’re here for you.
Does My Home Qualify? If So, How Does it Work?
We can clean homes of any size, big or small. The only requirement is the ability to access all of the registers, return grills, and main trunk line. This ensures our technicians can provide a thorough inspection and cleaning service.
Here's how home duct cleaning works:
- The technician will cut a hole in your duct by the furnace to hook up our professional-grade duct vacuum.
- While equipment is vacuuming, the technician will cover all the registers.
- To ensure a deep clean, our technicians will clean out all the supply and return branches one-by-one with compressed air and spinning brushes.
- We will find the best place to access the main trunk line and clean that thoroughly, too.
- Finally, we'll use a fogger system to deodorize and sanitize the duct system before patching up the hole.
Whether you’re ready to bust the dust now or later, you can trust in the “Quality” of Quality Heating and Air Conditioning. Simply give us a call or schedule an appointment with our online tool!
Schedule an Appointment (952) 403-1110
See what our satisfied customers have to say!